A Phase 1/1b open-label dose-escalation and dose-expansion trial to evaluate the safety, tolerability, PK, PD, and clinical activity of etrumadenant in combination with zimberelimab in participants with advanced malignancies, including castration-resistant prostate cancer and renal cell carcinoma.
- Clear-cell renal cell carcinoma:
- May have received up to 2 prior lines of therapy, one of which must have included an anti-PD-(L)1 based therapy
- Participants who progressed within 16 weeks during an anti-PD-(L)1 therapy are excluded
- Metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer:
- Prior therapy must include 1 line of a taxane-containing regimen (or documentation that the physician and participant consider a taxane regimen inappropriate) and an androgen synthesis inhibitor
- Prior treatment with immunotherapy (including but not limited to anti-PD-(L)1 or anti-CTLA-4 antagonists, sipuleucel-T, etc) is not permitted