A phase 2 trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of domvanalimab and zimberelimab and multiagent chemotherapy in the first-line setting, and of domvanalimab and zimberelimab in the second-line or greater setting in participants with locally advanced unresectable or metastatic esophageal, gastroesophageal junction (GEJ), and gastric adenocarcinoma.
Key Eligibility Criteria
- Participants with histologically confirmed diagnosis of locally advanced unresectable or metastatic esophageal, GEJ, or gastric adenocarcinoma with life expectancy ≥3 months as assessed by the Investigator
- Eastern cooperative oncology group (ECOG) Performance Score of 0-1
- At least one measurable target lesion per RECIST v1.1.
- Adequate organ and marrow function
- Able to provide an archival tumor sample that is representative of the cancer under investigation and suitable for central PD-L1 testing